MAGISTER® SC is a new foliar miticide belonging to the chemical class named quinazoline, active against spider mites (Tetranychidae), broad mites (Tarsonemidae), flat mites (Tenuipalpidae) and Eriophyid mites.
EPA Reg. No. 10163-322. Always read and follow label instructions.
- Knockdown of immatures and adults can be observed within 24 hours
- Excellent residual effect, yet soft on beneficial insects
- Active at both low and high temperatures
- 12 hour re-entry interval and 7 days pre-harvest interval
- Provides excellent contact activity against eggs and contact and ingestion activity against immature and adult mites
- Registration Pending
- Not Registered