Location: Yuma, AZ
Department: Procurement-Supply Chain
Reports To: Global Procurement Manager
Assignment Type: full-time
Global responsibilities relating to the procurement of crop protection intermediates at the lowest cost, highest quality in support of production requirements.
Examples of Duties:
Candidate coordinates the right place, right time, and right price for supply of raw materials to meet demand requirements. Inventory control and reconciliation at warehouse and production sites.
Primary interaction with production scheduling, formulations group, quality control, product managers, and regulatory groups internally and supply base and toll formulators externally.
Other position components:
- Market Analysis
- Total Cost of Ownership
- sourcing for new product development and alternative sourcing,
- Familiarity with basic EPA requirements.
- Oracle ERP environment for transaction processing as well as MRP.
Required Skills and Demonstrated Abilities:
• Strong written/verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Strong organization skills
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving
• Team focused
Desired Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or minimum of two years relatable work experience.
- Chemical and / or Agriculture experience highly desired. Familiarity with crop protection formulation and components such as; adjuvants, surfactants (wetting agents, dispersants, emulsifiers), amines, anti-foams, functional granules and powders, etc.
- MRP experience, APICS and/or bi-lingual (Spanish, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese) a plus.
Must be legally authorized to work in United States.
Submit Resume to:
Human Resources Department
370 S. Main St.
Yuma, AZ 85364