Social & Digital Marketing Communications Coordinator
Location: Yuma, AZ
Reports To: Global Communications Manager
Assignment Type: full-time
Craft a digital media strategy and plan to improve traffic and engagement with Gowan’s website and social media platforms as well as improve the effectiveness of E-mail marketing campaigns and other digital marketing avenues. Create a consistent, integrated corporate identity for Gowan on all digital platforms to help grow awareness and excitement about the company and its products.
- E-mail Marketing Management: Work with sales staff and product managers to create and implement effective, timely E-mail marketing campaigns.
- Social Media Strategy: Improving Gowan’s digital presence on all Social media accounts. Craft a content plan and “voice” for Gowan for each social media platform:
- SEO & Web Management: Maintain a relevant, fresh look for the gowan.com website. Find opportunities for content integration.
- Evaluate metadata to maximize SEO on Gowanco.com website and other digital platforms
- Creation of new, relevant areas of website (i.e. customer testimonials, etc.)
- Web banners / promotional updates
- Adding press releases
- Uploading global job openings if required
- Digital Marketing Strategy: Find additional digital advertising mediums for marketing promotions (Google AdWords, banner ads, paid search, etc.).
- Photo / Graphics Researcher
- Work with freelancers, universities, etc. to obtain new pics of pests/mites, etc.
- Research required photos for new marketing pieces and website
- Research the best stock photography options
- Organize existing media in an intuitive, accessible manner for other employees
- Intranet (Sharepoint) upkeep and organization
- Uploading IBs
- Working with PMs to ensure IBs on SP are current
- Working with IT to help reformat / improve project workflow
- Uploading various other tools and resources for sales and PMs.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar OR minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing/communications role.
- Adobe Creative Suite Experience preferred (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Agriculture experience preferred but not required
REQUIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and achieve important deadlines on your own
- As well as the ability to work well within a team environment where collaboration is critical
- Must have interest in design and aesthetics
- Strong organization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal / relationship building skills
- Solid work ethic
*Must be legally authorized to work in United States*
Please submit resumes:
Attn: Human Resources Dept.
370 S. Main St.
Yuma, AZ 85364