Marketing Creative Specialist
Location: Yuma, AZ
Reports To: Global Communications Manager
Assignment Type: full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigate internal stories and procures content for various company communications pieces including social media, newsletters, videos, website, brochures, etc.
- Work with Communications team to plan and execute internal audio newsletter / podcast.
- Conceptualize and create (shooting, voice overs, interviews, editing, etc.) various company and product videos
- Promotional product videos for website, sales tools, etc.
- Technical product videos
- Best practice sharing videos for sales teams
- Social media videos
- Client testimonials
- Corporate videos
- Work with the Communications team, sales reps, and product managers to assist with the creation and routing of:
- National print ads, Regional print ads, Radio ads, Sales One-Sheets (information bulletins), Product
trade show banners, Product branded gifts (product launches), Sweepstakes, Any product-specific
- Collaborate with fellow marketing specialist on other projects that require group effort
- Attend sales meetings and various industry events / meetings as required
- Help maintain organization in SharePoint and Q drive for:
- videos, photos, logos, presentations, product literature, etc.
- Create banners, videos, etc. for corporate website
Required Skills / Attributes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and achieve important deadlines on your own
- As well as the ability to work well within a team environment where collaboration is critical
- Strong organization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal / relationship building skills
- Solid work ethic
Experience / Education Required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in design/motion graphics/video production OR 5 years’ experience in a designer/motion graphics/video editor role
- Adobe Creative Suite Experience required
- After Effects, Premiere, or other similar video editing software experience required
- Agriculture experience preferred but not required
**Must be legally authorized to work in United States**
It has come to our attention that unauthorized third parties are making fraudulent job offers using our name. While we use various methods to communicate with prospective employees, we do not interview candidates online or via text messages, nor do we ever request payment of any kind or personal bank information as a condition of employment. We never make job offers online. If you have been contacted online or through a text message by anyone representing themselves as being from Gowan Company and are concerned about their legitimacy, please be aware that the offers are not valid and open positions that are available will be found on the Gowan careers webpage.
Send Resumes to:
Human Resources Department
370 S. Main St.
Yuma, AZ 85364