Location: Yuma, AZ
Department: Supply Chain
Reports To: Global Procurement Manager
Assignment Type: full-time
Global responsibilities relating to the procurement of crop protection intermediates at the lowest cost, highest quality in support of customer & production requirements. Reports to Global Procurement Manager.
Examples of Duties:
Candidate is expected to source raw materials from the right sources, at the right time, and right price in order to meet demand requirements. Inventory control and reconciliation at warehouse and production sites.
Primary interaction with production scheduling, formulations group, quality control, product managers, and regulatory groups internally and supply base and toll formulators externally.
Other position components:
- Market Analysis
- Total Cost of Ownership
- sourcing for new product development and alternative sourcing,
- Familiarity with basic EPA requirements.
- Oracle ERP environment for transaction processing as well as MRP.
Required Skills and Demonstrated Abilities:
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Team focused
Desired Education and Experience:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in a chemical relatable field or working experience with chemicals or agriculture.
- Familiarity with crop protection formulation and components such as; adjuvants, surfactants (wetting agents, dispersants, emulsifiers), amines, anti-foams, functional granules and powders, etc.
- Maintain and develop personal capability and knowledge in areas of regulatory and technical expertise in order to effectively communicate with chemists, support identification of alternate raw materials, and manage specifications and SDSs.
- MRP experience, APICS and/or bi-lingual (Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese) a plus.
Position will be located in Yuma, Arizona.
Must be legally authorized to work in United States
Human Resources Dept.
370 S. Main St.
Yuma, AZ 85364