Business Development Manager for Central, North East EU
Location: Harpenden, Hertfordshire,UK
Department: Development EU
Reports To: Area Manager
Assignment Type: full-time
Gowan Crop Protection Ltd. is seeking a Business Development Manager for Central, North, East EU markets.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate new business opportunities with existing and prospect business partners in the region. This candidate will be focused, self-motivated, have strong communication skills. He/She should be able to comfortably work in a team of international Marketing, Technical and Sales professionals.
- Understand/Analyze the Crop Protection market in the Region
- Identify and lead growth initiatives with existing and potential customers
- Participate in marketing activities to promote our products
- Support the existing business in coordination with the Region Manager
- Critically generate business plans for new projects in coordination with Marketing and Region Management.
- University Degree in Agricultural Sciences or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years' prior industry related business/technical development or sales experience. Post-Grade working experience on relevant scientific subjects would also be suitable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Provenattitude to execute successful development strategies
- Comfortable working with international customers in a dynamic and global working environment
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Fluent in English and German
Submit CV to:
Human Resources Dept