Location: Yuma, AZ
Reports To: Head of Chemistry
Assignment Type: full-time
The Analytical Chemist tests and reports results for formulations in the Development program, including physical and chemical properties. Will be integral member of Formulations department. Reports to Head of Chemistry.
- Develop, validate, and/or document Analytical Methods and Specifications for R&D and Manufacturing use
- Trouble-shoot and maintain analytical equipment
- Is familiar with formulation types, and implications for analysis
- Interface with internal groups (Registrations, Supply Chain) and external groups (manufacturers of active ingredients, 3rd party formulators)
- Participate in FDC safety and maintenance programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry with emphasis in Organic Chemistry
- 5 years in chemical analysis with hands-on experience in GC, HPLC, laser scattering particle size measurement, and physical testing methods, such as dispersion, suspension, viscosity, and pH. 10 years’ experience preferred.
- Exposure to analytical methodologies for Crop Protection products is desirable.
**Must be legally authorized to work in United States**
Attn: Human Resources Dept.
370 S. Main St.
Yuma, AZ 85364