Responsible for accounting for all general ledger activity of assigned companies. Assist in preparation of financial and managerial reporting, assist in resource utilization analysis, strategies preparing budget forecasts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide accurate and timely financial and managerial reporting.
2. Assist with month-end closing process.
3. Perform bank reconciliations and cash flow projections.
4. Accounts Payable and Inventory Control.
5. Assist in preparation for annual audits.
6. Payroll and time clock functions.
7. Assist in annual budget process as needed.
8. Support in various ad-hoc projects and financial analysis.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Working knowledge of GAAP, accrual and cash basis reporting.
· Experienced with Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel.
· Working knowledge and experience with QuickBooks software.
· Experienced in human resource and payroll functions.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
· Self-motivated, disciplined, flexible, team player.
· Tenacity and willingness to investigate and resolve discrepancies.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent Organizational skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
· Preferred 3 or more years of accounting experience.
· Bilingual in Spanish is desirable
· Work in office environment at a desk for extended periods of time using computer and ten-key calculator.
· Light filing and travel.
· Occasional overtime and Saturdays may be required.
**Must be legally authorized to work in United States**
Please submit resume to:
Human Resources Department
370 S. Main St.
Yuma, AZ 85364